Sunday, April 3, 2011

And so it begins.

Hello internet world!  I've often wanted to have a place to share my thoughts with like-minded individuals and have finally gotten the gumption to do so.

Most of my friends know that I've recently changed a lot in my life, but they may not know what my motivation behind the change was.  I will be using this blog as a "baring of my soul" medium.  I will sometimes post about things happening in my life, changes that I'm going through, philosophy, Real Estate news, things that are important to me mentally, emotionally, financially and basically just a window for you, dear viewer to look at my journey and maybe understand what I'm doing.  Perhaps you will be entertained, maybe inspired.  Who knows?  But more importantly, you may be able to contribute and we will both come away with a positive experience.

I'll not go too far into details as this may be our first meeting.  I just want to give you an idea of what the content of this blog is going to consist of.  I may not be the funniest guy on the internet, or the most intelligent.  But, you can rest assured that what gets written here, comes from the heart.  There will be no walls here, you will get the real scoop on what I'm thinking and/or feeling.  Plus the reason behind my thinking. 

I look forward to our long and prosperous relationship.  May you all sleep well tonight and live tomorrow like you should.

Your friend, Thomas.

No comments:

Post a Comment